We made our first acquisition in 2017 and today manage a portfolio of $1.3 billion of assets under management with investments in 129 properties to-date across the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Belgium and the Netherlands.
Our strategy targets core-plus and light-value-add real estate investments throughout Europe that generate strong cash flows while providing potential for capital appreciation through value-add opportunities and active management.
Within our current focus on industrial, office and student accommodation assets, we seek mid-box industrial units; Pan-Europe and UK office assets that demonstrate strong occupational fundamentals; and affordable student accommodation in close proximity to top UK universities.
Our team is led by Neil Hasson, Head of Real Estate, Europe.
By The Numbers:1
- 100% of European Real Estate AUM is industrial, office and student accommodation
- Presence in five countries in Europe
- ~2.4M sq. ft. and 11 buildings in office
- ~3.4M sq. ft. and 60 buildings in industrial
- ~553 beds in three top university cities in student accommodation
1 As of June 30, 2023